Re: {Spam?} [Hammock Camping] Re: electric hammock

  • Ralph Oborn
    Message 1 of 14 , Nov 30, 2005
      > I was thinking that heating wires, and microwave heating for that
      > matter, wouldn't be nearly as comfortable as Swedish Model standard.
      >
      > In male and female versions, of course.

      ??????????

      Ralph
    • jwj32542
      Message 2 of 14 , Nov 30, 2005

        > > I was thinking that heating wires, and microwave heating for that
        > > matter, wouldn't be nearly as comfortable as Swedish Model
        standard.

        > > In male and female versions, of course.
        >
        > ??????????
        >
        > Ralph

        Snuggling with a Swedish model is more comfy than a microwave.
      • Ralph Oborn
        Message 3 of 14 , Nov 30, 2005
          Ahhh, When I googled I came up with a Swedish economic model for social
          benefits. I didn't think any one could keepwarm with that.

          Ralph

          Message 4 of 14 , Nov 30, 2005

            > Ahhh, When I googled I came up with a Swedish economic model for
            social
            > benefits. I didn't think any one could keepwarm with that.

            Haha - yeah, that would make anyone frigid...
          • dlfrost_1
            Message 5 of 14 , Dec 1, 2005
              --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Moe T. Crow" <moetcrow@g...>
              wrote:
              > Ed. this link might be helpful also.
              > http://www.ibmwr.org/otech/heatedclothing.html
              >
              > more of a DIY approach....

              Other good places to search for 12v heating pads are stores catering
              to RV travellers and to off-the-grid greens. I saw this one on the
              Little Houses group a couple of days ago...

              http://www.kansaswindpower.net/bed_warmers.htm

              Doug Frost