Re: [Hammock Camping] Top Quilt Pics

  • jwj32542
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 30, 2005
      You probably have more than one layer of insulation in there to make
      it that thick. You could always take the quilt apart and use the
      insulation to make a larger, thinner quilt. Insulation is the
      expensive part of quilts, anyway (especially if you get DWR on the $1
      rack).
    • Fuzzy
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 1, 2005

        > It was very difficult laying on my side on the floor just now trying
        > to measure up over my shoulder and back down again! With SkyDog's
        > help I came up with an 88" inch measurement for the width...<g>...
        > WithOUT her help I got ~~44"...

        Sounds like the Skydog *I* met...

        Fuzzy
      • J.D. Hoessle
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 1, 2005
          --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Fuzzy" <chuck_kime@y...> wrote:
          > Sounds like the Skydog *I* met...

          Talked with Paul yesterday on the phone. He has some hikes in early
          Spring. One 33 miler in the Brandywine area. Care to join us...?

          J.D.