RE: {Spam?} [Hammock Camping] Electric this & that

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 29, 2005
      Now that would be quite a quantum leap, J.D. I can just see the tiny packs
      of powdered beer right now-move over Wyler's and make room for Budweiser!!
      .Ed

      Moderator, Hammock Camping List

      Editor, Hammock Camping News

      Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc

      Now, if someone will just make the technological break thru and get
      freeze dried beer on the market...<g>....

      Happy Trails,

      J.D.

    • Mark Bayern
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 29, 2005
        Google: 112 English pages for "freeze dried beer".

        On 11/29/05, Ed Speer <ed@...> wrote:
        > Now that would be quite a quantum leap, J.D. I can just see the tiny packs
        > of powdered beer right now-move over Wyler's and make room for Budweiser!!
        > .Ed

      • J.D. Hoessle
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 30, 2005
          > Now that would be quite a quantum leap, J.D. I can just see the
          > tiny packs of powdered beer right now-move over Wyler's and make
          > room for Budweiser!!

          Well, I don't see why someone hasn't come up with this yet!

          One of the few things I remember from H.S. Freshman Latin I was that
          the Romans had simialr weight & bulk issues bringing wine over the
          mountains. So, they tried distilling it and then re-constituting it
          when it got to Rome. However, it was TOO GOOD in the distilled form;
          so they called it "Brandy".

          Hmmm....???? Perhaps those who have attempted to produce freeze dried
          beer have discovered something similar and not telling us....??!?!?!?

          Happy Trails,

          J.D.
        • J.D. Hoessle
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 30, 2005
            --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, Mark Bayern <mbayern@g...> wrote:
            > Google: 112 English pages for "freeze dried beer".

            Mark,

            You are driving me crazy...<g>...! Now, I will be surfing all

            Happy Trails,

            J.D.