Welcome! -- Re: new member intro

  • J.D. Hoessle
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 29, 2005
      Saltheart!

      Welcome!

      I have only been here for a year and hope that you will find as much
      info here as I have. Everyone has put up with my silly "newbie"
      questions, offered advice, and all kinds of help.

      The first time I saw some of these silly people hang in a hammock was
      last New Years Eve on Springer. I'm gonna be there again this year too!

      If you can make it, you will have a chance to see an array of great
      ideas and hammock gear. I live in Northern Virgina and will be
      driving to Georgia; so, if you are in this area and want to ride
      along.....?

      Happy Trails,

      J.D.