Re:Re: electric hammock

  • Rosaleen Sullivan
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 29, 2005
      Seuss-

      I'm sitting here, telling myself to close my dropped jaw. I may never cease to be amazed at all the info we share once a thread starts.

      Thanks!

      Rosaleen

      From: "seuss910" <wrv77@...<mailto:wrv77@...>>
      Subject: Re: electric hammock

      Maybe have a look at Kustom Komfort. http://www.kustomkomfort.com<http://www.kustomkomfort.com/>
      They sell kits to retrofit clothing to electrically heated clothing.
      If it's really something you want to play around with I could see you
      installing some heat lines in a Pea Pod.

      seuss