RE: [Hammock Camping] electric hammock

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 29, 2005
      Shorting out is one of my concerns with 120 vAC electric blankets; but I
      don't know if the same problem is likely to happen to 12 vDC blankets? .Ed

      Moderator, Hammock Camping List

      Editor, Hammock Camping News

      Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc

      _____

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 29, 2005
        Maybe have a look at Kustom Komfort. http://www.kustomkomfort.com
        They sell kits to retrofit clothing to electrically heated clothing.
        If it's really something you want to play around with I could see you
        installing some heat lines in a Pea Pod.

        seuss