electric hammock

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 28, 2005
      ed & rosaleen... those things won`t short out if you use them folded
      up will they? we`d sure hate to lose a fellow hammocker.
    • Rosaleen Sullivan
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 29, 2005
        Tim-Thanks for looking out for us! And for the laugh!

        Rosaleen

        From: "tim garner" <slowhike@...<mailto:slowhike@...>>
        Subject: electric hammock

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 29, 2005
          Seuss-

          I'm sitting here, telling myself to close my dropped jaw. I may never cease to be amazed at all the info we share once a thread starts.

          Thanks!

          Rosaleen

          From: "seuss910" <wrv77@...<mailto:wrv77@...>>
          Subject: Re: electric hammock

          Maybe have a look at Kustom Komfort. http://www.kustomkomfort.com<http://www.kustomkomfort.com/>
          They sell kits to retrofit clothing to electrically heated clothing.
          If it's really something you want to play around with I could see you
          installing some heat lines in a Pea Pod.

          seuss