Re: winter hammock cocept

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 28, 2005
      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "tim garner" <slowhike@y...>
      wrote:

      > david...( by the way... which mountians are you from?) i think if
      you
      > had your quilt suspended across you from the sides of the hammock,
      > you`d be wishing it was tucked in around you. i think the air spaces
      > that would leave, would be more than your body could
      > heat. ...slowhike

      david... i`m going to reply to my own reply:~] after a little more
      thought, mabey i was to quick to asume your hammock would be wide w/
      sides that streched high. mabey w/ a more narrow hammock that comes up
      on the sides just enough to keep you stable, an attached quilt might
      lay on you ok. especialy if it had a little slack. ...slowhike