RE: {Spam?} [Hammock Camping] Re: SPE

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2005
      J. D., Glad the SPE is working well for you. Sounds like you've found out
      already just how flexible it really is. Karen & I returned yesterday after
      having been gone most of Nov. I'm still catching up on the recent
      posts...Ed

      Moderator, Hammock Camping List

      Editor, Hammock Camping News

      Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc