RE: Hammock Camping Siam hammock

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 24, 2003
      Message
      I've never used the Siam, but have seen one set up.  It is well made and is certainly up to the task.  It also struck me as a bit short for the typical tall American--guess it was designed for the generally shorter Asian camper. Probably fine for folks less than 5'8" or so.  I really like the poncho use of the rain canopy and the multiple possible ground set ups...Ed