Siam hammock

  • SG
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 24, 2003
      Does anyone have any experience with the Siam hammock? It looks like
      a good set up. The web site is not very informative about size,
      materials etc.
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 24, 2003
        Message
        I've never used the Siam, but have seen one set up.  It is well made and is certainly up to the task.  It also struck me as a bit short for the typical tall American--guess it was designed for the generally shorter Asian camper. Probably fine for folks less than 5'8" or so.  I really like the poncho use of the rain canopy and the multiple possible ground set ups...Ed