Silk & Sewing

  • J.D. Hoessle
    Message 1 of 15 , Nov 16, 2005
      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Kaercher" <yomas_1@h...>
      wrote:
      > LOL, Thanks J.D. I wish it was only .7oz. My silk hammock with
      > spectra core lines, and polypro. tree huggers is 7.5 oz.
      > I must give credit to Bill Fornshell for
      > the use of silk and to Ed Speer for his book.

      I have joked and whinned and complained about my "Adventures in
      Sewing"; altho' I did manage to make Risk's ZHammock last winter.
      Ugly and too heavy; but, it worked!

      Winter & cold weather may give me the impetus to try something again
      'cause I would L_O_V_E to have something like yours. Altho', I now
      have this Exped DAM which will get me out there more often. Hmmm...!

      Happy Trails,

      J.D.