Re: under-inflated DAM, slow yahoo, etc

  • J.D. Hoessle
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 16, 2005
      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "tim garner" <slowhike@y...> wrote:
      > as for the under-inflated DAM, that`s a good point about cold spots.

      As reported (in my one warm & comfortable night at 20F), I am guessing
      that I inflated the Exped DAM Sownmat 7 (70") to about 3/4 full. Had
      not considered the effects of full vs. low inflation. I think the
      stated Exped thickness of 2.8" and cold ratings are based upon
      on-the-ground testing...?

      Whatever, I will have to remember to try it low next time.

      Happy Trails,

      J.D.