got my DAM too!!!

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2005
      man... i couldn`t stand it any longer. i was going to to the va
      mountians for a night & went ahead & got one i had been eyeing at a
      local outfitter. MAN, did it feel great! i can`t give any kind of
      report about it`s cold limitations because it only got down to 41
      degrees (did have some pretty good breezes). and besides, i was
      sleeping in my latest experement, the insulated winter hammock. so i
      had way more than i needed. but i feel sure it`s going to do well in
      some pretty cold temps. more about the winter hammock in my next
      post. thanks...slowhike