Re: [Hammock Camping] hennessy undercover/pad

  • Shane Steinkamp
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 5, 2005
      > if you have a premium online membership w/"backpackinglight.com"

      And if you don't want to spend the money, you can read the BGT writeups for
      free.

      http://tinyurl.com/4ugn8

      Shane
    • Thomas Vickers
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 6, 2005
        I use the HH undercover and pad.
        It is a must under about 70 F here in Texas.
        Of course I also use a silver reflector blanket as well.

        I have seen the under pad, under cover, and reflector blanket used to 26 F.
        This is by a novice hammock user and they were good.

        Of course I saw a HH, no undercover or underpad used with a ridgerest at the
        same temp (same night).

        TV