Re: Hennessy Undercover / Under Pad

  • jwj32542
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 4, 2005
      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Steve" <millergear@n...> wrote:
      > Has anyone had any field experience with the combination? How warm
      (or
      > cold) was it? In what conditions? Does the pad stay comfortably
      > positioned?

      Click here:
      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/mfr_reviews/Hennessy

      And scroll down to "Super Shelter"...a little more than halfway.
    • Steve
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 5, 2005
        Thanks!

        (And color me red, I usually check backpackgeartest first.)

        > --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Steve" <millergear@n...>
        wrote:
        > > Has anyone had any field experience with the combination? How warm
        > (or
        > > cold) was it? In what conditions? Does the pad stay comfortably
        > > positioned?
        >
        > Click here:
        > http://www.backpackgeartest.org/mfr_reviews/Hennessy
        >
        > And scroll down to "Super Shelter"...a little more than halfway.

      • chcoa
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 5, 2005
          I'm one of the testers Steve. Feel free to email me if you have
          additional questions since the Long Term reports aren't out yet.

          jamie d