Hennessy Undercover / Under Pad

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 4, 2005
      The Hennessy Undercover / Under Pad looks like it would be more
      comfortable than an internal CCF pad. And the cover should provide some
      degree of insulation (dead air space) in addition to wind protection.

      Has anyone had any field experience with the combination? How warm (or
      cold) was it? In what conditions? Does the pad stay comfortably
      positioned?

      Thanks in advance,

      Steve M.
    • jwj32542
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 4, 2005
        --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Steve" <millergear@n...> wrote:
        > Has anyone had any field experience with the combination? How warm
        (or
        > cold) was it? In what conditions? Does the pad stay comfortably
        > positioned?

        Click here:
        http://www.backpackgeartest.org/mfr_reviews/Hennessy

        And scroll down to "Super Shelter"...a little more than halfway.
      • Steve
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 5, 2005
          Thanks!

          (And color me red, I usually check backpackgeartest first.)

          > --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Steve" <millergear@n...>
          wrote:
          > > Has anyone had any field experience with the combination? How warm
          > (or
          > > cold) was it? In what conditions? Does the pad stay comfortably
          > > positioned?
          >
          > Click here:
          > http://www.backpackgeartest.org/mfr_reviews/Hennessy
          >
          > And scroll down to "Super Shelter"...a little more than halfway.

        • chcoa
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 5, 2005
            I'm one of the testers Steve. Feel free to email me if you have
            additional questions since the Long Term reports aren't out yet.

            jamie d