Re: [Hammock Camping] Above Treeline

  • Chuck Henderson
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 31, 2005
      Use a tent!!! or depending on snow conditions build a
      quintzy ( snow dome)

      --- jkneilson <jkneilson@...> wrote:

      > I'm sold on the hammock, but what do you do above
      > treeline? Cheers, K

      Chuck
      counterculture in a conformist environment
      I BELIEVE the true path to life is with a perfectly poured pint of Guinness, and of course sharing the unique taste with fellow Canadians

      http://farechase.yahoo.com
    • Thomas Vickers
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 31, 2005
        I pitch my HH as a tent above the tree line. It involves hiking poles and
        such, but after several experiments I found a method that works well enough
        to make me happy. Of course, I try NEVER to be above the tree line after
        dark. Scary up there ;)

        TV