[Hammock Camping] Re:New Member | Backpain

  • jwj32542
    Message 1 of 21 , Oct 28, 2005
      When I'm in a bed, I always fall asleep on my stomach, and spend some
      time on my side throughout the night.

      In a hammock, I always fall asleep on my back and spend most of the
      night there, with some side-sleeping through the night, and usually
      spend a few minutes on my stomach right after I wake up. Just comes
      naturally since the hammock is more comfortable, I guess...didn't have
      to train myself or anything.