[Hammock Camping] Re: Multiple tree hugger strap sizes - a life saver

  • J.D. Hoessle
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 28, 2005
      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Joe O'Leary" <jmoleary@e...>
      wrote:

      Thanks for the feed back, Joe. I have been sorta following the
      weather up there and I know that it rained almost-non-stop fo awhile.

      And, then the snow....!

      TODAY..! I am going to use the 20% Off coupon R.E.I. sent me and
      splurge on an Exped Downmat 7 (1.5 pounds and 70" long). From what I
      have read here and elsewhere, that and the SPE should take me sub-zero!

      No doubt about it - I am going out there this winter!

      Happy Trails,

      J.D.