Re: Give it a try

  • J.D. Hoessle
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 26, 2005
      <rosaleen43@m...> wrote:
      > Keep an eye out for where Ed is hosting a hammock camper's hangout.
      > If you can wait for spring

      And, if you cannot wait until Spring....!!!!!!!

      Mr. Speer will be on top of Springer Mountain for NEW YEARS EVE....!

      Hey, Rex...! Bring your "usual" gear and join us on Springer, OK?
      If you haven't had the opportunity to see/feel/touch/smell any
      hammocks by then, let me know and I will bring an extra set-up.

      BTW, anyone else planning to be at Springer New Years Eve....?

      Happy Trails,

      J.D.