Re: give it a try

  • rexhardy2003
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 25, 2005
      Tim,

      Thanks for the information. As to Mount Rogers you are correct that
      this time of year may not be best. Actually two weekends ago we had the
      Boy Scouts on the AT from Rt 91 in Shady Valley Tenn to Damascus, Va.
      Although nothing firm has been planned we will be having several other
      trips planned in the not to distant future as we have several boys that
      will be going to Philmont next summer with the Troop. I will check out
      your site and keep in touch.

      Rex

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "tim garner" <slowhike@y...>