[Hammock Camping] Re: modified hensley?

  • BRIAN
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 24, 2005
      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, tim garner <slowhike@y...>
      wrote:
      i`m not following you on the 3 poles replacing the side tye-outs to
      hold the hammock open though. sounds interresting. mabey you can draw
      me a better picture:~} thanks...slowhike

      Slowhike:

      Sorry I should have been more clear. It's one pole that breaks down
      into three pieces. It slides into the "pockets" formed inside where
      the tie-outs are located. Pictures are coming soon.

      T-BACK