Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: fabric weight question

  • Chuck Henderson
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 24, 2005
      sorry bout that the measurement given makes me like 7
      feets tall i am 185 cm according to my Military ID.

      --- BRIAN <opnheartscrub@...> wrote:

      > > My question is what weight of fabric should I
      > use, I am 100Kg and
      > > stand just a hair over 210cm. any suggestions?
      > >
      > Chuck:
      >
      > I am 6'4" and weigh 250 lbs. At the last SEHHA
      > hangout I slept in a
      > double layered Z-HAMMOCK of Risk's design. He
      > (Risk) told me that I
      > only needed one layer of 1.9 oz ripstop nylon. I
      > removed one layer
      > and and it supports me with no signs of stress. Hope
      > this helps.
      >
      > T-BACK

      Chuck
      counterculture in a conformist environment
      I BELIEVE the true path to life is with a perfectly poured pint of Guinness, and of course sharing the unique taste with fellow Canadians

      http://mail.yahoo.com