Backcountrygear.com Stuff

  • dlfrost_1
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 23, 2005
      Thought I'd mention a couple of items in one of the sale pages at
      Backcountrygear.com...
      http://www.backcountrygear.com/Specials_Accessories.cfm

      Sierra Designs: Grip Clips & Internal Guy Line Kit
      Potentially useful for those of you prototyping winter systems. You
      can move Grip Clips around to test different configurations. The
      hooked guy lines might be good for holding underinsulation in
      position.

      Granite Gear "Air Bags" & Air Compressor
      I like the sylny Air series. The compression bags are great for
      smaller down items like blankets, but I'm not sure how they'd do with
      the bulkier hammock underinsulation. Granite Gear stuff is well made
      though.

      Also of interest on this page: Kelty Triptease, Eclipse 2 LED, Folio
      Silk Sleeping Bag Liner. And more goodies on the other sections, of
      course.

      Doug Frost