Re: [Hammock Camping] I'm Back!

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 23, 2005
      brian... good to hear from you. glad it was just your computer sick & not you. wondered what happened to you. ...slowhike

      BRIAN <opnheartscrub@...> wrote:Hi everyone,

      I'm finally back online. A virus got into my Windows files and
      disabled the entire operating system. I have a friend that
      reformatted my HD for me. His services are free but I had to wait
      until he had some free time to spare. It took me a while to go
      through my old mail but I am now caught up. It's good to be back.

      T-BACK

      tim garner