Re Baden powell hammock camper

  • Chuck Henderson
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 22, 2005
      I was interested in that thread as I am a scout leader
      with 1 st North Bay here in Northern Ont. and I am
      gonna be sure to bring this one up with the troop at
      the next meeting

      the pic looks to me like a sort of slung cot.

      Chuck
      counterculture in a conformist environment
      I BELIEVE the true path to life is with a perfectly poured pint of Guinness, and of course sharing the unique taste with fellow Canadians

      http://farechase.yahoo.com