Re: [Hammock Camping] "BA core"...?

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 17, 2005
      no but it`s similar. it`s insulated w/ synthethic poly so you can blow it up by mouth. it`s the "big agness" brand mat called the insulated air core. it`s less expensive than the exped but dosent insulate as well. how low of temps it will take you varys of course from person to person, but it seems work fine for me into the low 40s. then i need to add something between me & the air core to provide more insulation. i think a person will come out w/ less bulk & weight in cold weather w/ the exped if they can spend a little extra cash. ...slowhike

      "J.D. Hoessle" <JD@...> wrote:--- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "tim garner" <slowhike@y...> wrote:
      > i was also testing the BA insulated air core for it`s low ranges. it
      > was fine in the 40s but, i woke up early morn feeling a cool pad & the
      > thermometer said 37.

      "BA insulated air core"....? Is that the Exped D.A.M. ???

      J.D.

      tim garner