Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: Giardia

  • Mark Bayern
    Message 1 of 29 , Oct 17, 2005
      On 10/17/05, Bill in Houston <zippydooda@...> wrote:
      > Easy to just look and see... No need to get into it.

      Guess I never will find out how they managed to add an 'ozinator' or a
      chlorinator to that spring I used last summer. It sure looked like
      the water was simply dripping out of the rock face and then trickling
      down to a small pool.

      I'll just have to stick to my original thoughts, which are very
      similar to Risk's comment.

      Mark