photos

  • jeffdavis_203
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 17, 2005
      I posted some photos to show some of the tree damage done at our park
      due to disc golf. This what I have showed other parks to prove
      hammocks do not do the damage that they say can be done. I am doing a
      test on some trees to show if any damage is done to them from hanging
      hammocks on them.

      On another note I would like to set up a campout for hammock hangers
      at our park sometime in the future. If anyone would like to do it
      please let me know. It would be at Wall Doxey State Park in Mississippi.

      Thanks to all of you