Re: delaware water gap

  • Rosaleen Sullivan
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14, 2005
      From: Douglas Kitchen <DKitchen@...<mailto:DKitchen@...>>
      Subject: Re: Delaware Water Gap - Veterans Day Weekend

      That is some of the rockiest walking I have ever done in my life. We did it 2 years ago, definitely Hammock's required. We had trouble finding a flat patch for a tent.It would also be smart to upgrade to a heavier boot. Every step will be on a different angular rock. Heading South, I think it becomes normal after "Wolfs teeth" or some canine fang description. A very interesting jagged cliff that delineates the end of the Glacial Moraine you spent the last 2 days walking over.