Re: BridgeDay05 Hammock demos

  • Coy
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 12, 2005
      what rotton timing. i was close to this bridge twice this past week
      while on a family vacation. I commented on the bungie jumping as we
      crossed the new river in VA on I-81

      Have fun. BTW 200,000 is a bit to croweded to suit me (but I'm not
      selling hammocks). I hope to visit the bridge but not on bridgeday.