Re: [Hammock Camping] Hammock stand . . . continued

  • Coy
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 12, 2005
      I wouldnt exactly call it a new technique though i had the idea
      floating around in my head for several years. seeing Ed's PeaPod was
      my final inspiration. I've noticed thet most hammockers are also
      tinkeres and that we all have similar ideas, only most of us dont have
      the resources to document our ideas so we fling them out here.

      I agree on the sleep anywhere if tard enough. I spent a night in a
      car in NY recently under less than ideal conditions. took me awile to
      go to sleep but i did.

      Coy Boy