Delaware Water Gap - Veterans Day Weekend

  • J.D. Hoessle
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2005
      Planning to do some of the AT near the Delaware Water Gap

      11/11 - 11/12 -11/13

      Rosaleen will be driving down from the Boston area. SkyDog and I will
      be driving up from Northern VA with a local buddy, Jeff. And,
      Seasheely says she will be joining us too.

      Anyone else like to join us....?

      ***Just in case*** of really nasty weather, I am reserving a cabin
      (sleeps 6) at Stokes State Park. If it's nasty, it'll be day
      hikes....<g>...

      Happy Trails,

      J.D.