RE: [Hammock Camping] post delays

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 5, 2005
      thanks TJ... i was begining to think i had picked up a virus or something. ...slowhike

      "Anthony (TJ) Smith" <tjsmith1946@...> wrote:I think this is a yahoo groups problem. I have had the same problem with
      numerous groups I'm on, as have several other people I know on various
      groups and using various mail servers (even on yahoo's own mail system!!!)
      Mine's been going on for at least 3 days now, but posts are eventually
      coming through.
      TJ

      tim garner