cup hammock

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 5, 2005
      ed... i`m going to see if i can`t borrow a digital camera from one of
      my friends. people have asked me to post photos of other projects
      here. then i`ll go to the hammockcamper site & see if i can`t figure
      out how to post them. by the way... did any one active here take any
      photos at hot springs? ...slowhike
    • Rat
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 6, 2005
        Dang, good idea you got there Slowhike, and I've just been sitting
        mine on the ground all this time! :)
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 6, 2005
          thanks yeah, i been sitting mine on the ground too, but sometimes i`m on such a hill that it can be a little chalanging. besides, i don`t have to stretch as far each time i pick it up:~) ...slowhike

          Rat <hogn8r2004@...> wrote:Dang, good idea you got there Slowhike, and I've just been sitting
          mine on the ground all this time! :)

          tim garner