post delays

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 4, 2005
      thanks becky... i had to go back to hammockcamping`s home page to
      see your post. there`s probably at laest 8 or 10 post there that have
      not made it to my personal email yet. hope yahoo can get it strait
      cause this is really a DRAGG:~] ...slowhike
    • Anthony (TJ) Smith
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 5, 2005
        I think this is a yahoo groups problem. I have had the same problem with
        numerous groups I'm on, as have several other people I know on various
        groups and using various mail servers (even on yahoo's own mail system!!!)
        Mine's been going on for at least 3 days now, but posts are eventually
        coming through.
        TJ