dog hammock photos

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 4, 2005
      hey JD... if i remember right, frank had not yet got hooked-up w/
      this on-line group when we met him at hot springs. he was planing to.
      i hope he will. seemed like a nice guy, & i hope he remembered to get
      some good shots of your work of art. that was pretty cool. i haven`t
      herd anything from t-back ether. we were having similar ideas about a
      homemade,multi part, warm weather, silnylon rain suit. ..slowhike
    • J.D. Hoessle
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 5, 2005
        --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "tim garner" <slowhike@y...> wrote:
        > hey JD... if i remember right, frank had not yet got hooked-up w/
        > this on-line group when we met him at hot springs. he was planing to.
        > i hope he will. seemed like a nice guy, & i hope he remembered to get
        > some good shots of your work of art. that was pretty cool.

        Thanks for the feed back!

        > i haven`t
        > herd anything from t-back ether. we were having similar ideas about a
        > homemade,multi part, warm weather, silnylon rain suit. ..slowhike

        Well.....!!! Did you see what Risk had...?!?!?!?! That was
        cool-as-can-be....! All silnylon, removable sleeves, and probably all
        of 2.78 oz.

        Risk, if you are listening, do you have pics and/or plans of that
        item...? Thanks!

        Happy Trails,

        J.D.
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 5, 2005
          No, not yet. I think I described it briefly on the BackpackTalk yahoo
          group at one time.

          It is a simple derivative of a trade shirt that goes down to the calves
          instead of the thighs.

          Rick