post delays

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 4, 2005
      ed & others... i noticed this afternoon that some of my emails from
      this group seemed to be missing or out of order. i went to
      hammockcampinggroups & sure enough, i was missing some of todays
      post. is anyone else having this problem or i`m i having personal
      problems? thanks...slowhike
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 4, 2005
        thanks becky... i had to go back to hammockcamping`s home page to
        see your post. there`s probably at laest 8 or 10 post there that have
        not made it to my personal email yet. hope yahoo can get it strait
        cause this is really a DRAGG:~] ...slowhike
      • Anthony (TJ) Smith
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 5, 2005
          I think this is a yahoo groups problem. I have had the same problem with
          numerous groups I'm on, as have several other people I know on various
          groups and using various mail servers (even on yahoo's own mail system!!!)
          Mine's been going on for at least 3 days now, but posts are eventually
          coming through.
          TJ