RE: [Hammock Camping] Valuable lesson

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 26, 2005
      Ouch! But ya gotta love prototype testing and pushing the limits. I
      remember my first hammock failure-overlying a 24" high rock wall! Now that
      hurt! How does the old' saying go? "Once burned, never again!" Maybe
      this would be a good time to place some extra sleeping pads beneath the
      hammock...Ed

      Moderator, Hammock Camping List

      Editor, Hammock Camping News

      Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc