Hammock for sale

  • Dennis Rowell
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21 9:29 AM
      I have a Hennessy Ultralight Backpacker hammock for sale. (This is
      the non-asymmetric hammock). I've used it maybe half a dozen times on
      overnighters and it's in execellent condition - clean, no rips, no
      wear showing. Weights are: Hammock and fly - 23.2oz. Stuff sack -
      1.8oz. Tree Savers - 1.6OZ. Snakeskins - 3.5oz. The reason I'm
      selling
      it is because I can't sleep well in it - I'm claustraphobic and also
      can
      not sleep in my back. Only $85 plus shipping (with snakeskins).
      Thanks,

      Dennis