Re: [Hammock Camping] umberella work

  • Dick Matthews
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 20, 2005
      Tim,

      I have the GoLite Chrome Dome. I drilled a hole in the top ferrule and
      put in a key ring.

      For hands free operation while hiking consider:
      The pack compression straps,
      Velcro to shoulder straps, and
      Inserted under the sternum strap and secured.

      The umbrella can be hung for a stove rain shelter.

      The umbrella make a great extra stove wind screen.

      I clip the umbrella to my hammock line at night with the ferrule key
      ring and a mini-biner. By far the best way to answer the call at night.

      In the desert you seldom have a view AND shade unless you carry a parasol.

      http://www.golitestore.com/store/NS_proddetail.asp?number=AC0112

      Dick Matthews