RE: [Hammock Camping] hot springs

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 19, 2005
      Slowhike, yes we will have a fire all weekend. I'll bring plenty of fire
      wood as usual, plus axe. Should you want to bring some wood for the fire,
      please feel free to do so. Seuss is our 'Chief Wood Chopper,' but he may be
      less than willing this time-so we are accepting volunteers for the job.

      Please do bring items for 'show & tell'. We will gladly demo and answer
      questions all weekend long. Like most hammock enthusiasts, I don't stop
      talking once I get started-I happen to know Rick & Dave also suffer from the
      same affliction!

      Looks like we will have a great turn out for the weekend. So far: Ed,
      Karen, Brian, Marta, Dave, JD, Rick, Doug, Frank, Brian, Linda.. And often
      several others show up unannounced. I expect others to sign up this week as
      well. So I expect 10-20 campers, which will be a nice crowd. Ed

      Moderator, Hammock Camping List

      Editor, Hammock Camping News

      Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc

      _____

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 19, 2005
        Will do slowhike-see ya this weekend..Ed