Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: New projects on my page

    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 11, 2005
      yep... that was me who shared the idea of net or breathable skins for the fly, & you explain my reasoning for them well. i hope they serve well in testing. unfortunitly, i haven`t made a set yet, but i have the stuff. now i need to do it! thanks...slowhike

      jwj32542 <jwj32542@...> wrote:--- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, Rick <ra1@i...> wrote:
      > What is the advantage of tubes made of bug net?

      I only use them for the tarp...not for the hammock.

      ..
      .To give credit, I got the idea from someone on the forums...think it
      was Slowhike.

      Jeff

      tim garner