Re: Hammock Camping RE: Survival issues

  • Jason Sadler
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 14, 2003
      :) LMAO.  "I hope she didn't hear me"   Now that is a true survival thinking.
      -Jason S

      If a man hiking alone in the woods has a thought and his wife is not around to hear him...... Is he still wrong?
      Environmental Needs www.allied-environmental.com
      > If a man hiking alone in the woods has a thought and his wife is
      not around to hear him...... Is he still wrong?
      > Environmental Needs www.allied-environmental.com

      NO OF COURSE NOT.  (I hope she didn't hear me)

      >         Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      Service.