Re: West Coast Hammockers, Unite!

  • chcoa
    Message 1 of 20 , Sep 9, 2005
      I am still for this idea. I missed the gathering we Arizonan's planned
      last year due to illness and was so bummed. I never heard if the guys
      got together or how it went. Anyway, if you all get a west coast one
      together, I'll try to make it.

      jamie in az

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, Matthew Takeda <takeda@s...>