Trip Pictures from the middle of the Shenandoahs - Risk

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 8, 2005
      There are a few hammock pictures in this set from the hike I took a
      month ago:

      http://www.imrisk.com/shenandoahmiddle/midshenandoah.htm

      Sorry to be so late, but a million things came up, including another
      hike. Now I need to start the page on the most recent hike.

      Risk

    • chcoa
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 9, 2005
        That was a truely wonderful trip report Rick. Thank you so much for
        putting that together and taking the time to share it with us. I
        really need to get over to the Eastern side of the US for some hiking
        one of these days.

        Jamie in AZ