Re: Hot Springs Sep05

  • seuss910
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 7, 2005
      I take it that Hot Springs has sufficiently recovered from the great
      earthquake 2 weeks ago?

      http://www.newsobserver.com/news/ncwire_news/story/2752497p-
      9190177c.html

      > Hi everyone
      >
      > Just a reminder that our next SEHHA campout is Sep 23 & 24 in Hot
      > Springs, NC. Everyone is welcome. For those needing more
      details:
      > http://www.speerhammocks.com/Assets/HotSpringsSep05.htm

    • dlfrost_1
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 8, 2005
        > Just a reminder that our next SEHHA campout is Sep 23 & 24 in Hot
        > Springs, NC. Everyone is welcome. For those needing more
        details:
        > http://www.speerhammocks.com/Assets/HotSpringsSep05.htm
        >
        > This is our 12th southeast hammock campout and we're expecting a
        good
        > crowd.

        I'm also planning to attend--I'll know for certain next week.

        I'd like to pick up an SPE while I'm there... one with the wings
        undivided (one large pocket on each side instead of two). With
        matching wing pieces and two full-length pads--all cut from that thin
        stuff you showed me at the last campout. If it's not too late to do
        this lemmie know and we'll email it about: dlfrost(at)aol.com

        Doug Frost