Hot Springs Sep05

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 7, 2005
      Hi everyone

      Just a reminder that our next SEHHA campout is Sep 23 & 24 in Hot
      Springs, NC. Everyone is welcome. For those needing more details:
      http://www.speerhammocks.com/Assets/HotSpringsSep05.htm

      This is our 12th southeast hammock campout and we're expecting a good
      crowd. The weather here in western NC has turned more Fall like with
      much cooler evenings. Even the days are not as hot as last month.
      It's a great time to be outdoors and the mountain setting of Hot
      Springs should be quite enjoyable.

      Slowhike & JD, we'll be looking for you guys....Ed & Karen
    • seuss910
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 7, 2005
        I take it that Hot Springs has sufficiently recovered from the great
        earthquake 2 weeks ago?

        http://www.newsobserver.com/news/ncwire_news/story/2752497p-
        9190177c.html

        > Hi everyone
        >
        > Just a reminder that our next SEHHA campout is Sep 23 & 24 in Hot
        > Springs, NC. Everyone is welcome. For those needing more
        details:
        > http://www.speerhammocks.com/Assets/HotSpringsSep05.htm

      • dlfrost_1
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 8, 2005
          > Just a reminder that our next SEHHA campout is Sep 23 & 24 in Hot
          > Springs, NC. Everyone is welcome. For those needing more
          details:
          > http://www.speerhammocks.com/Assets/HotSpringsSep05.htm
          >
          > This is our 12th southeast hammock campout and we're expecting a
          good
          > crowd.

          I'm also planning to attend--I'll know for certain next week.

          I'd like to pick up an SPE while I'm there... one with the wings
          undivided (one large pocket on each side instead of two). With
          matching wing pieces and two full-length pads--all cut from that thin
          stuff you showed me at the last campout. If it's not too late to do
          this lemmie know and we'll email it about: dlfrost(at)aol.com

          Doug Frost