Re: [Hammock Camping] Slipped Bowline

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 7, 2005
      hey ed... i`m planing to join you guys at hot springs, but i hope i`m not going to feel to out of place if i don`t have a beer in my hand? :~? thanks...slowhike

      "J.D. Hoessle" <JD@...> wrote:--- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "zippydooda" <zippydooda@y...>
      wrote:
      > Here's a hint. If you hold a rope in your hand while you do the
      >secret handshake, you'll tie a slipped bowline.

      Bill,

      I'm trying to follow that; but, it was my undersatnding from last
      Spring that you had to have a beer in one hand....?

      J.D.

      tim garner